The idea of the SUP Durbs Club is to give some ownership to the SUP community in Durban that support what we do and also to help grow SUP in Durban.
Mission: To grow and develop the sport of SUP in Durban / KZN.
To be the platform for everything related to SUP – Surf, Race, Sprint, River, Downwind, Yoga/Pilates and Recreational.
Membership for 2016 is R200 per annum and runs from Jan to Dec each year.
- Members will be able to enter the SUP Durbs Series.
- Members will be the first to hear about and discuss current and upcoming events.
- Members will be able to buy additional branded apparel.
- Chairman – Jon Ivins firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice-Chairman – Sharon Sutherland email@example.com
- Treasurer – Shayne Chipps firstname.lastname@example.org
- SUP Durbs! group (Facebook) https://www.facebook.com/groups/supdurbs/
Stand-Up Paddling South Africa (SUPSA) is the national sports body for stand-up paddle board riding in South Africa. SUPSA caters for both SUP surfing and SUP racing disciplines within sport and sanctions national and regional contests to allow SUP riders to gain formal recognition within the sports community.